Careers at C&K
C&K strives for performance excellence at both the individual and company level. Whether you’re an experienced professional or just starting out, this is a great place to build your career. Experienced professionals here at C&K have a proven track record that demonstrates their skills in getting the job done and achieving total customer satisfaction. C&K employs thousands of people around the globe with operations located throughout North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. If you are ready to advance your career to the next level or simply looking for new challenges, C&K can help you find the opportunity that best fits your unique talents.
C&K is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of the efforts we take to make diversity an integral part of the way we do business.
If you are interested in joining the C&K team, we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for an Marketing Programs Manager in France (Serris-77)
You’ll join our small but growing team of talented marketing professional, and work across functional departments in our global organization. As a company in the process of going through a digital transformation, we’re committed to learning and development: you’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and take on ownership of impactful programs and process as you grow.
In this role you'll develop and manage our demand generation programs, growing inbound leads and owning the optimization and conversion of those leads into new sales opportunities. You’ll work closely with our market segment leaders, business development, customer success, global channels, and product teams to help drive brand awareness, launch new products, and drive inbound interest by creating and executing compelling campaigns and engagement with prospects. Your goal will be to continuously improve our lead funnel, with plenty of room to innovate, automate and experiment.
- Owning and improving the lead funnel, with particular emphasis on lead nurturing, lead scoring and flow automation;
- Working closely with our revenue team to understand what they need and to ensure that your campaigns are delivering the right caliber and quantity of leads;
- Own the email marketing strategy and implementation, from individual campaigns to ongoing segmented nurture programs;
- Developing and executing marketing strategies that increase the efficiency of our funnel;
- Creating compelling, engaging, high-performing campaigns;
- Managing our marketing automation system (Pardot) and campaigns in Salesforce.com, segmenting our growing database, and implementing the right lead management processes and tools;
- Analyzing user behavior data to identigy the highest impact opportunities for contact -whethe that's a new series of trigger-based emails, improved segmentation, leveraging bot assisted chat or refined drip campaigns.
Experience, Education, and Other Requirements:
- 2 years of experience with B2B demand generation;
- Enjoy fast-paced, highly engaged work environments;
- You are proficient at using marketing automation and CRM tools;
- You've worked closely with an inside sales team and understand how to support and accelerate them;
- Your written English is flawless, and you're confident running customer-facing communications;
- You're hands-on, curious and love to explore new domains and technologies;
- You're a born problem solver;
- You have an eye for design;
- You take pride in your work and value quality and content;
- You're a natural story teller.
Basic annual salary, according to profile and experience.Apply Now!